(Natural News) Exposure to mercury has long been considered as harmful to humans. Multiple studies have documented the toxicity of mercury and its often irreversible effects on the human body. But did you know that dental fillings also contain mercury that can make you sick?
The Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry ranks mercury third on its list of the most toxic elements or substances on the planet. Despite this, approximately 50 percent of a dental amalgam IS mercury. This is because mercury can bind the alloy particles that make up the rest of the filling together. It also contributes to the durability of a dental filling