Alex Pietrowski, Staff Writer Waking Times Monsanto is receiving considerable global backlash after the agrochemical and seed giant was found guilty of malice and of covering the fact that their flagship product can cause cancer. At issue is glyphosate, the active chemical ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup and Ranger herbicides. For years, evidence has been mounting that….Read more
via The List of Products and Foods that Have Tested Positive for Monsanto’s Carcinogenic Glyphosate — Waking Times
- In 2015, the IARC classified glyphosate as a probable human carcinogen based on limited evidence showing it can cause Non-Hodgkin lymphoma and lung cancer in humans, and convincing evidence linking it to cancer in animals
- Recent research by the respected Ramazzini Institute shows daily ingestion of glyphosate at the EPA’s acceptable daily dietary exposure level alters sexual development in rats, alters the intestinal microbiome, and has genotoxic effects
- Recent tests by the U.S. National Toxicology Program reveal the Roundup formula is far more toxic than glyphosate alone, and is lethal to human cells
- An estimated 4,000 individuals have filed lawsuits against Monsanto, claiming Roundup caused their Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The first cancer patient to get his day in court is Dewayne “Lee” Johnson, who used Roundup extensively in his work as a groundskeeper
- Bayer seems to be betting on its ability to rehabilitate Monsanto’s products’ reputation simply by ditching the Monsanto name, but worldwide, the fight against Monsanto is now turning toward Bayer as its successor
By Dr. Mercola
Read more at: Mercola.com
“Control the oil, and you control nations. Control the food, and you control the people.” — Henry KissingerMonsanto’s talk of ‘technology’ tries to hide its real objectives of control over seed through genetic engineering.“Monsanto is an agricultural company. … We apply innovation and technology to help farmers around the world produce more while conserving more.….Read more & short video
via How Monsanto Destroys Farming (and the Lives of Farmers) — Humans Are Free
June 30, 2018 by: Mike Adams
(Natural News) One of the key goals of Republicans is to limit government, end absurd regulations and set farmers free to generate economic abundance across the nation. In a stunning move led by U.S. Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky), the United States Senate has now passed legislation that ends hemp prohibition and would allow farmers across the nation to cultivate hemp.
“The bill would legalize hemp, removing it from the federal list of controlled substances and allowing it to be sold as an agricultural commodity,” reports The Hill.
This is on top of President Trump’s recent announcement that he would work to end marijuana prohibition at the federal level.
Simultaneously, the FDA has just approved the first cannabis-derived prescription drug, made from purified cannabidiol (CBD). Alongside this approval, federal agencies are reportedly on schedule to remove CBD from Schedule I status at the federal level, allowing the CBD pharmaceutical to be legally sold nationwide. (Yes, isn’t it fascinating how interesting the government legalizes something when there’s Big Pharma money at stake…)
Read more at: Natural News
More than 650 million people, or 10% of the world’s population, do not have access to safe water, putting them at risk of infectious diseases and premature deatth. World Water Day is marked on 22 March every year to raise awareness of the water crisis facing much of the world’s population. The UN estimates that…Read more & 60 Powerful Posts
via World Water Day: 60 Powerful Posts To Make You Think Twice About Leaving The Tap Running — Era of Light
There’s nothing better than a nice steaming hot cup of tea, am I right? I don’t know about you, but I love tea, and drink it pretty much whenever I can and almost always in the evening. Tea can offer so many different health benefits that give you antioxidants and nutrients, can boost the immune…Read more
via A List of Toxic Teabags Containing Illegal Amounts Of Toxic Pesticides You Maybe Want To Avoid — Collective Evolution
(Natural News) There’s something special about a new farm in Kearny, New Jersey. Headed by a former techie turned farmer, Bowery Farming is uniquely poised to serve as the blueprint for future farms with a focus on sustainability and reliability. More specifically, by applying clever new methods, the CEO and founder of Bowery Farming, Irving Fain, has created what might well be the most productive land-based farm in existence…..Read more at: Natural News