(TMU) — As more and more Americans question the practices of tech companies like Google, Facebook, and Amazon, the topic of censorship on social media and in search results continues to be a hotly debated topic. Do these companies essentially act as publishers, and if so, should they be regulated as such? Should the government make efforts to break up the tech giants? These questions and more need answering as the public grapples with the reality that “Big Tech” is gaining more control over what we see, hear, and read while surfing the internet.
- The Facts:Three weeks before the U.S. deadline to file its final extradition request for Assange, Ecuadorian officials are travelling to London to allow U.S. prosecutors to help themselves to Assange’s belongings.
- Reflect On:How do the global elite have the right and power to do what they do to people like Julian Assange and Edward Snowden? Do we really live in a democracy when small groups of people in power can basically make decisions that go against the majority?
What’s happening with Julian Assange is heart-breaking. He’s a hero, just like Edward Snowden. Government secrets are kept, not to protect ‘national security’ as commonly claimed, but rather to protect political and corporate interests. After all, the United States is evidently run by a small group of corporations. These corporations have a huge influence when…
- The Facts:Facebook co-founder Chris Hughes recently called out Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook, stating that things have become out of control and that it’s time for the company to “break up.”
- Reflect On:Was Facebook really invented to be a simple social media platform? Why do so many Ex high level US government employees work at Facebook? What is Facebooks real purpose and why are they censoring free speech?
By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (Early Sunday Release)
Mark Taylor, author of the popular book “The Trump Prophecies,” says everyone needs to brace for the battles ahead. Taylor says, “God stepped in in 2016 and put Donald Trump in office to hold off the New World Order agenda, basically. They had an agenda with a timeline. It’s written right there down on the Georgia Guide Stones. They are trying to push the agenda because they know they are in trouble. This wasn’t supposed to happen for a while yet. So, now, they are panicking. This is why you are seeing this stuff with the wall. This is why you are seeing all these elites starting to panic, and the panic is starting to set in because their global agenda has been denied by the Most High God as far as the timing is concerned. God is holding it off right now. So, they are trying to push their agenda ahead.” Read more & video: “Mark Taylor – Trump Moving Heaven’s Agenda Forward for America” (49:34)
The service NewsGuard, an establishment attempt to silence alternative media and independent media sites, has teamed up with Microsoft to help its effort to destroy free press.
Meanwhile, the mysterious firm connected to intelligence agencies and former government officials on their advisory board has also just been linked to Saudi Arabia through Publicis Groupe, an investor in NewsGuard.
NewsGuard is now automatically included in Microsoft’s Edge browser on iOS, Android and Microsoft phones.
Microsoft’s press release regarding the partnership states that NewsGuard “will empower voters by providing them with high-quality information about the integrity and transparency of online news sites.”
Just one problem, who is providing transparency about the news rating agency?
- The Facts:A clip of Anderson Cooper making very weak arguments in support of Mercury inside of vaccines. Each point he makes is not really correct and can be countered with actual science, which is outlined within the article. Mercury is clearly a big concern.
- Reflect On:Why are there no studies demonstrating that mercury is safe to inject into a child? Why has it simply been presumed safe? Why are there well over 100 studies showing that it’s not safe to inject? What is going on here?
Most people probably aren’t surprised at the title of this headline. It’s become commonplace to hear about problems with pharmaceutical products, but when it comes to vaccines, many people are still unaware of the potential side effects. Much of the concern around vaccines has to do with the ingredients, many of which have been added to vaccines for multiple decades without any safety testing and have simply been presumed safe. This is easy for big pharma to do, given that they are often exempt from any responsibility or being held liable for someone who has a bad reaction to their product. They are protected, which allows them to be careless with their product. Read more & video: “Former Congressman: Vaccines linked to autism” (3:43)