Source: Edge od Wonder
Premiered Jun 23, 2020
Fascism: authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power and forcible suppression of opposition
Who wouldn’t be Anti-Fascism?
Not so fast, ANTIFA…
by Ronald F Owens Jr – June 8, 2020
A former CIA officer, a New York alternative journalist, and a Missourian running for Congress said it was a lie.
Robert David Steele said all these riots in the United States, overseas, Berlin and elsewhere are false flag operations.
“It is absolutely certain now that the cop and the alleged murdered guy were both —basically paid provocateurs,” Steele said. “This is a false flag operation.”
Young Pharaoh, a knowledgeable truth teaching YouTuber, noted the video shown from across the street of Derek Chauvin kneeing George Floyd on the neck does not show the person standing on the sidewalk video recording the incident. →
Read more & videos via Chauvin/Floyd (False Flag): Breakdown by Ronald F Owens Jr — Timothy Charles Holmseth REPORTS
(Prepare For Change)
Who is behind the pallets of bricks being left in major cities where rioting and looting have been taking place? Why is no one investigating the organizational structure behind this? It would be very easy to find out who ordered and dropped off the bricks by analyzing street cameras and doing a little digging.
Video: “Bricks Randomly showing up at Protests across the US” (1:14) via — Prepare For Change
Jun 2, 2020
This is pathetic, these democratic run cities giving the looters a free pass in some cases. Stand down orders. It prime time we pull the military in, Marinesand military intelligence. It’s coming.
Video: “6/1/20 Groups Infiltrated w/paid Bad Actors- All assets deployed” (29:17)
June 1, 2020
Q reminds us that powerful elites who want to regain power are using people as pawns.
Video: Qanon June 1, 2020 – Do You See What Is Happening? (13:19)
John Vibes, Truth Theory – Waking Times
In the search for more sustainable building materials, scientists have discovered a way to transform human waste into bricks that can be used for building.
However, human feces only accounts for 25% of the material in the bricks, the remaining 75% is made out of traditional clay. Even with using mostly clay, this process would still cut down on 30% of the biosolid material that is sent away to landfills, according to a recent study conducted by researchers from RMIT University in Australia.
The study, published in the journal Buildings, explained that:
Read more via Scientists Discover How To Make Bricks Out Of Human Waste — Waking Times