- The Facts:The Intercept, in partnership with Sentient Media, have introduced an eight-part video series about factory farms, animal agriculture and animal rights, entitled “Animal Matters.” Episode three has just been released.
- Reflect On:Why do we eat animals? Why have we been made to believe that the human body requires meat and dairy when all of the evidence points to the opposite? Why do we participate and vote with our dollar to continue subjecting innocent beings to torture?
Read more & video: “Animal Matters: Episode 3” (9:59) via Why Do So Many Humans Believe Animal Life Has No Value Or Is Of Lesser Worth? — Collective Evolution
by: May 2, 2019
(NaturalHealth365) A shocking six out of ten American adults (more than half of the population) currently suffer from some form of chronic disease – including such potentially life-threatening illnesses as heart disease, diabetes and cancer. Many experts note that the prevalence of chronic disease has increased steadily – over the last 30 years – due to the widespread consumption of GMO foods and use of wireless technology.
Make no mistake about it: we are experiencing a national epidemic of chronic disease – throughout the Western world. Of course, agrochemical producers and the wireless industry refuse to accept any responsibility. But, it’s hard to ignore the scientific evidence.
For example, an award-winning researcher recently published a review confirming the damaging effects of WiFi. And, as you’ll soon see in this article, the dangerous link between WiFi and GMOs is undeniable.
Read more via The common disease-causing link between GMOs and WiFi technology, science reveals — NaturalHealth365
Alex Pietrowski, Staff Writer
The dairy industry is big business, and globally is ‘expected to generate revenues worth USD 442.32 billion in 2019,’ while the U.S. dairy industry spends up to a billion dollars a year in advertising. With so much money on the line and the continual push by dairy advertisers, it’s difficult to convince people that drinking milk is another one of the false promises of the modern food problem.
So, does milk really do a body good, as the popular advertising campaign suggests?
According to American biochemist Dr. T. Colin Campbell, milk is one of the most harmful foods we are consuming, and he has the scientific research to back up this claim. Warning people that milk ‘turns on cancer’ and ‘leeches calcium from your bones,’ Dr. Campbell is well-known for his influential book, The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted And the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss, And Long-term Health. Based on a 20-year long study conducted by the Chinese Academy of Preventive Medicine, Cornell University, and the University of Oxford, The China Study documents serious negative implications of consuming milk…..Read more & videos: T. Colin Campbell, PhD: Link Between Dairy Protein, Casein, & Cancer” (9:24) and “Forks Over Knives – Calcium from dairy” (3:58)
via Top Scientist Exposes the Real Dangers of Milk: It ‘Turns on Cancer’ and ‘Leaches Calcium from Your Bones’ — Waking Times
It’s remarkable to analyze why many of us believe that milk, which is designed to help calves develop, is also suitable for human beings. We are the only species on the planet that consumes the milk of another animal. Furthermore, we are the only species on the planet who continues to drink milk after weaning. Even for…..Read more & video: “Forks Over Knives – Calcium from dairy” (3:58)
via Scientist Explains How Cow’s Milk Leeches Calcium From Your Bones & Makes Them Weaker — Collective Evolution
(Natural News) Even if you’re taking supplements daily, keep in mind that your vitamin D and magnesium levels are closely linked. According to a recent review, at least 50 percent of Americans store inactive vitamin D in their bodies. This occurs since the vitamin can’t be metabolized if an individual’s magnesium levels are low. Dr. Mohammed….Read more
via Vitamin D requires magnesium: You can take supplements but still stay deficient in D if your magnesium levels are too low — NaturalNews.com
February 08, 2018 by: Ralph Flores
(Natural News) Researchers have discovered a mechanism that explains how reducing sugar can cause cancer cells to die. The study, which was published in the online journal Science Signaling, presented a novel cell death pathway through introducing how depriving cancer cells of sugar can trigger a reaction that causes them to die.
- This research builds on earlier scientific literature that indicates that cancer cells that quickly multiply need higher levels of sugar than normal cells.
- In the study, researchers found out that in certain cancer cells, the presence of low levels of sugar that are insufficient for providing energy may be used as a method to enhance the survivability of the cells.
- They also found out that when cancer cells are deprived of sugar, this causes a reaction across the cancer cell membrane and leads to an increased intake of calcium ions into the cells, which causes them to die ultimately.
- The team believes that this approach can be used in unique approaches to treating cancer. Initial tests in the study showed that depriving cancer cells of sugar and increasing the body’s calcium levels managed to destroy cancer cells while leaving the healthy ones unharmed.
- Also, only certain types of cancer cells were noted to have lost the capacity to maintain intercellular sugar levels after the treatment. Researchers believe that this only applies to cells which are sensitive to sugar deprivation.
The team plans to conduct further research to create possible treatment procedures from this approach in the future.
Lee HY, Itahana Y, Schuechner S, Fukuda M, Je HS, Ogris E, Virshup DM, Itahana K. CA2-DEPENDENT DEMETHYLATION OF PHOSPHATASE PP2AC PROMOTES GLUCOSE DEPRIVATION-INDUCED CELL DEATH INDEPENDENTLY OF INHIBITING GLYCOLYSIS. Science Signaling. 2018;11(512). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1126/scisignal.aam7893
Source: Natural News
Arteries are these tiny little blood vessels that transport blood throughout body, from your brain all the way down to your toes. Healthy arteries have smooth inner walls, so blood can easily move through them, allowing your body to remain healthy and happy. However, arteries can become clogged due to plaque buildup on their inner walls,…Read more
via How To Clean Your Arteries Using One Simple Fruit — Collective Evolution