(NaturalHealth365) The rollout of 5G wireless networks has been met with an outcry from natural health experts, who warn that the technology could be linked with increased incidence of cancer and other adverse effects. And the onset of COVID-19 has only intensified the battle – with many openly wondering if 5G radiation plays a role in the development of the pandemic as well. Now, a new study (strangely withdrawn) has “turned up the heat” even further with a stunning claim: that 5G’s millimeter waves can spontaneously generate COVID-19 in skin cells. →
Read more via NaturalHealth365
(Natural News) Chemotherapy is not medicine; it is not a therapy at all. A new study published in the American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology lambastes chemotherapy for causing mitochondrial dysfunction in patients’ muscles. This is not some simple side effect. This is a direct debilitating effect inflicted on patients, a condition that causes fatigue, weakness,……Read more
via Chemotherapy revealed as toxic poison for every living cell in the human body: Mitochondrial dysfunction warning from researchers — NaturalNews.com
(Natural News) Saffron might not be a spice you find yourself reaching for very often, but perhaps it should be as research shows it can attack cancer cells at every stage of the disease. Chinese traditional medicine has long been aware of the virtues of saffron, which has played a vital role in healing for……Read more
via Exciting research shows that saffron attacks cancer cells on multiple fronts, at every stage of the disease — NaturalNews.com
February 08, 2018 by: Ralph Flores
(Natural News) Researchers have discovered a mechanism that explains how reducing sugar can cause cancer cells to die. The study, which was published in the online journal Science Signaling, presented a novel cell death pathway through introducing how depriving cancer cells of sugar can trigger a reaction that causes them to die.
- This research builds on earlier scientific literature that indicates that cancer cells that quickly multiply need higher levels of sugar than normal cells.
- In the study, researchers found out that in certain cancer cells, the presence of low levels of sugar that are insufficient for providing energy may be used as a method to enhance the survivability of the cells.
- They also found out that when cancer cells are deprived of sugar, this causes a reaction across the cancer cell membrane and leads to an increased intake of calcium ions into the cells, which causes them to die ultimately.
- The team believes that this approach can be used in unique approaches to treating cancer. Initial tests in the study showed that depriving cancer cells of sugar and increasing the body’s calcium levels managed to destroy cancer cells while leaving the healthy ones unharmed.
- Also, only certain types of cancer cells were noted to have lost the capacity to maintain intercellular sugar levels after the treatment. Researchers believe that this only applies to cells which are sensitive to sugar deprivation.
The team plans to conduct further research to create possible treatment procedures from this approach in the future.
Lee HY, Itahana Y, Schuechner S, Fukuda M, Je HS, Ogris E, Virshup DM, Itahana K. CA2-DEPENDENT DEMETHYLATION OF PHOSPHATASE PP2AC PROMOTES GLUCOSE DEPRIVATION-INDUCED CELL DEATH INDEPENDENTLY OF INHIBITING GLYCOLYSIS. Science Signaling. 2018;11(512). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1126/scisignal.aam7893
Source: Natural News