A court in Belgium’s Wallonia region, a French speaking region in southern Belgium that’s home to approximately 3.5 million people, has ruled that the use of a COVID vaccine certificate is illegal. As a result, the court has ordered the local government to pay a daily fine of €5,000 ($5,658 USD) until they withdraw the…
- The Facts:
- Over 15,000 demonstrators took to the streets in Bucharest, Romania to oppose new COVID measures & vaccine mandates.
- The government’s new measures come into effect Sunday, and include capacity limits and rewards only for the vaccinated.
- The Romanian government is seeking to protect ICU’s during a rise in cases.
- Reflect On:
- What is the scientific logic behind vaccine mandates if vaccinated people can be just as infectious and spread COVID as the unvaccinated?
- If the masses were told the entire set of facts around COVID, would less people support these government measures?