We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, there is ample evidence to support a completely different approach to treating COVID-19, yet it’s being ignored. We would likely not need any lockdowns, expensive drugs or vaccines if we used these treatments – and this might be exactly why they are not being talked about.…WHO Data Shows Ivermectin Reduces COVID Mortality By 81%, But They Won’t Recommend It? — Collective Evolution
Dr. Carl Heneghan has an interesting view on the pandemic, not only is he a professor of evidence-based medicine at Oxford University, he also works Saturday shifts as an emergency GP. This allows him to see healthcare from both the academic perspective as well as the healthcare experience, more specifically, it allows him to see…Most Diabetic, Heart Disease & Alzheimer’s Deaths Categorized As “Covid” Deaths (UK) — Collective Evolution
There are so many leaks coming out regarding UFOs right now that it’s difficult to cover and keep up with. Many of these leaks are hitting mainstream media, but not all of them, and it seems over the past five years or so, there is a story put out by mainstream media that has been…F18 Navy Pilot Uses His iPhone To Take A Picture of UFOs: Pentagon Confirms — Collective Evolution
What Happened: Dr. Martin Kulldorff, a Harvard medical professor, epidemiologist and vaccine expert alongside Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, (two founding members of The Great Barrington Declaration) a physician and professor at Stanford Medical school recently published a piece in the Wall Street Journal condemning the idea of vaccine passports, a measure that seems to be gaining traction…Read moreHarvard & Stanford Medical Professors Strongly Condemn “Vaccine Passports” — Collective Evolution
>The Facts: We’ll explore a simple scientifically proven technique to help neutralize emotional reactions that often drain our energy and reduce our ability to think clearly and make effective decisions.
>Reflect On: How often do you check in to how you’re are feeling? Do you feel you are able to self regulate your emotions easily?
- The Facts: On March 20th, 2021, a group of 200+ citizens convened a Common Law court in an attempt to hold the Mayor of Mississauga accountable for ‘an ongoing assault and abuse on children’ for her support for and enforcement of mask mandates in Mississauga.
- Reflect On: Is it possible for ordinary citizens in search of justice to bypass the established courts and render decisions based on Common Law?
- The Facts: The former director of US National Intelligence John Ratcliffe stated that there are many UFO sightings the public have not been made aware of, and their maneuvers are very difficult to explain.
- Reflect On: Why is the US government all of a sudden so keen on exploring a subject and telling the public details they have long ridiculed and hid? What technologies are behind UFOs? How could these energy techs reshape society as a whole?
Stories of the Star People are well documented in Native Canadian and Native American lore, and in this article I will share a story, as I’ve done so many times before (see more examples here), from the work of Dr. Ardy Clarke, a Professor Emeritus at Montana State University who is Cherokee/Choctaw. She has been researching the Star…“They Are Scientists Exploring New Worlds” – American Indian Shares His Encounter With “Star People” — Collective Evolution
- The Facts: A recent report by Oxfam is one of many to explain how the world’s wealthiest people have seen their wealth grow substantially since the beginning of the pandemic, while most others have suffered greatly as a result of the pandemic.
- Reflect On: Why is money always presented as a problem or a solution? Does humanity have the potential to move beyond such a system and thrive? Do we have solutions to our issues? Is the problem that many solutions threaten government/corporate greed/control?
- The Facts: Texas and Mississippi have both lifted many COVID-19 restrictions, including the removal of mandated face masks. Some restrictions will come off by March 10th, others starting tomorrow.
- Reflect On: Regardless of what we think the causes are for why case numbers rise or drop, why are we seeing only a small handful of people given a chance to speak while other credible individuals are sidelined and ridiculed for having a different perspective?