(Natural News) Exposure to mercury has long been considered as harmful to humans. Multiple studies have documented the toxicity of mercury and its often irreversible effects on the human body. But did you know that dental fillings also contain mercury that can make you sick?
The Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry ranks mercury third on its list of the most toxic elements or substances on the planet. Despite this, approximately 50 percent of a dental amalgam IS mercury. This is because mercury can bind the alloy particles that make up the rest of the filling together. It also contributes to the durability of a dental filling
(Natural News) Mercury-based dental amalgams may be presented as “safe” by mainstream dentistry, but health advocates beg to differ. Mercury is one of the most toxic heavy metals a person could come across, and the notion that implanting a hunk of mercury-containing amalgam into a person’s mouth presents no risk to health is nothing short…..Read more
(Natural News) Are you too tired and weary every night because of the long day that you had and all you want to do when you get home is just fall on your bed and sleep? That would be a nightmare for your teeth, as plaque and cavity buildup is sure to follow this routine.
Do not fret, my lazy one. We introduce you to the Amabrush, a $90 (70 British Pounds) hands-free mouthguard-looking device that you can slip inside your mouth to automatically do your tooth brushing, flossing, scrubbing, and rinsing for you…