(The Final Wakeup Call)
Governments want to see riots and looting
Stripping down Language, Opinion and Culture
The words people use are controlling their way of thinking
The wealthiest families control global politics and the economy
How people’s minds are controlled
Nothing is as it seems. People are told Anarchism is bad and democracy is good. Anarchists are hooligans on a rampage through the streets, hurling bricks, stones and Molotov cocktails, generally forming a nuisance, is the disinformation. But in reality, anarchy is essentially ‘Freedom’, free from enslavement; free from being forced to act against one’s will. On the other side of the coin, a democracy is nothing more than dictatorship rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%. Point of fact, democracy is a fraud as it simply distributes peoples’ wealth, that in the long run, is destructed anyway. Always think mirror; if they say black, the reality is white. The Truth always turns out to be the opposite of what is sold to the people. Take the case of 5G, that is promoted as an innovation for the well-being of humanity, whereas it is nothing less than a weapon of mass destruction, to be implemented to cull 90% of humanity
The End of Sovereignty
The EU is a Totalitarian Monster
The Reform that will make a huge difference
EU Parliament is a complete Farce
Assange, Brexit, QFS, GCR, EU-elections and Notre Dame Fire
The United States of Europe
The EU is a major example of what is called the post-industrial, post-democratic society in which unelected bureaucrats, technocrats, and ‘experts’ dictate to an oppressed human society. This can be witnessed and is prevalent every day.
The giant deception of the century is the establishment of a totalitarian bureaucratic Super State called the European Union, which was planned and concocted in today’s form over 60 years ago. It started with a ‘free trade area’ and morphed into todays’ centrally dictated Super State, where the line has been crossed in the direction of fascism and communism.
Read more at: The Final Wakeup Call
Thousands of protesters are rallying across France as Yellow Vest demonstrations show no sign of abating on their 20th week despite authorities banning many locations. A heavy police presence can be seen throughout the country.
Read more via Properly Done: Yellow Vests Flood Streets Of France For 20th Weekend (5 Months) In A Row — Humans Are Free
March 21, 2019
Video Transcript: Parent’s Rights Violated in New Wave of Medical Tyranny
Charlene Bollinger: A wave of medical tyranny is sweeping the world. If you’re like us, these heartbreaking stories of medical kidnapping will shock, astound, and even anger you.
Ty Bollinger: When the medical fraternity fails to convince parents to use harmful medical treatments on their own child, they perform a “parent-ectomy.” Parents are powerless to protect their children and their life. The system is failing our children. Don’t think it could happen to you or your child? Neither did these parents.
Barbara Loe Fisher: Yes, medical tyranny is alive in America. Ordinary people are being exploited and suffering in ways the authors of the U.S. Constitution could never have imagined when they wrote The Bill of Rights.
Video & video transcript via Parent’s Rights Violated in New Wave of Medical… — The Truth About Cancer
According to the 2019 Bloomberg healthiest country index, Spain has now surpassed Italy to become the healthiest country in the world. Partly thanks to their mediterranean diet of an abundance of olive oil, fish and legumes, these types of food lowers the risk of heart disease. In the healthiest country index published in 2017, Spain was ranked 6th, making them go up 5 spots higher in only two years.
Read more: According To The 2019 Healthiest Country Index, Spain Ranks As No.1 Healthiest Country In The World — True Activist