(NaturalHealth365) We’ve reported many times on how harmful food additives can be to your health. Now, a new study published in the peer-reviewed journal Science Translational Medicine is shedding a harsh light on yet another food additive shown to induce insulin resistance in both rodent and human models.
Dr. Mercola, GuestWaking Times The Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) requires that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency compile and keep a current list of chemical substances manufactured or processed in the U.S. That list1 currently includes about 85,000 chemicals. Among them are 10,000 chemicals allowed to be added to food and food-contact materials in the U.S.,…….Read more
Published on Sep 28, 2018
Our mission is to end the childhood health epidemics by working aggressively to expose causes, eliminate harmful exposures, hold those responsible accountable, seek justice for the injured and establish safeguards so this never happens again.
- In 2015, the IARC classified glyphosate as a probable human carcinogen based on limited evidence showing it can cause Non-Hodgkin lymphoma and lung cancer in humans, and convincing evidence linking it to cancer in animals
- Recent research by the respected Ramazzini Institute shows daily ingestion of glyphosate at the EPA’s acceptable daily dietary exposure level alters sexual development in rats, alters the intestinal microbiome, and has genotoxic effects
- Recent tests by the U.S. National Toxicology Program reveal the Roundup formula is far more toxic than glyphosate alone, and is lethal to human cells
- An estimated 4,000 individuals have filed lawsuits against Monsanto, claiming Roundup caused their Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The first cancer patient to get his day in court is Dewayne “Lee” Johnson, who used Roundup extensively in his work as a groundskeeper
- Bayer seems to be betting on its ability to rehabilitate Monsanto’s products’ reputation simply by ditching the Monsanto name, but worldwide, the fight against Monsanto is now turning toward Bayer as its successor
By Dr. Mercola
Read more at: Mercola.com
March 19th, 2018 By Dr. Joseph Mercola Contributing writer for Wake Up World The Most Dangerous Substance Added to Most Foods Today Aspartame is the technical name for the brand names NutraSweet, Equal, Spoonful, and Equal-Measure. It was discovered by accident in 1965 when James Schlatter, a chemist of G.D. Searle Company, was testing an anti-ulcer drug.…Read more & video
(Natural News) If you’re still eating processed foods, the latest study in the British Medical Journal should be enough to steer you away from this dangerous habit. That’s because French researchers have found that the skyrocketing rates of cancer deaths can be pinned on the popularity of processed foods like sodas, sugary cereals, and ready-made….Read more