(NaturalHealth365) A staggering 70 percent of children and 40 percent of adults take antibiotics – every year. They are also given to literally billions of animals that are used for food. But, here’s the real shocker: the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that “30 percent of all antibiotics prescribed in outpatient clinics are unnecessary.”
And, while proper use of certain antibiotics may offer benefits, over 10 percent of users report experiencing adverse antibiotic side effects. In some cases, the use of antibiotics has led to long term health issues and even fatalities.
(NaturalHealth365) Over and over again, studies show that diet and lifestyle choices are instrumental in creating the ideal foundation for a healthy life. So, today, we want to feature the amazing health benefits of eating turnip greens.
As you know: chronic diseases like cancer, diabetes and heart disease can all be offset and even prevented with consistently healthy lifestyle choices.
by: April 2, 2019
(Naturalhealth365) As communication companies intensify their efforts to institute 5G wireless across the nation, parents at a California elementary school are uniting in protest against a cell phone tower on the premises – which they say has caused seven people to develop cancer. At a recent, packed school board meeting, parents threatened to pull their children from the school unless the tower is removed.
By B.N. Frank Some people – even President Trump – have pointed fingers at video games for playing a role in behavioral, emotional, and mental imbalances which can lead to unfortunate circumstances in addition to digital addiction. “We have to do something about maybe what they’re seeing and how they’re seeing it,” Trump said. “I’m…Read more & videos
Video Transcript: How Junk Food Leads to Cancer & Other Serious Health Issues Ty Bollinger: Liana was raised on a healthy, nutritious diet. But when she became an adult and she moved out of her childhood home, she left a healthy diet and good nutrition behind. Eventually, she was diagnosed with cancer. Charlene Bollinger: Nearly 10…continued – Video & transcript
By B.N. Frank Doctors don’t know everything even though we’ve probably all met ones who think they do. Many of them also don’t like to admit when they’ve been wrong and apologize because they are afraid of being sued. Most doctors will probably tell you that it’s unlikely your health or your loved ones’ health…Read more & videos: “Magda Havas talks at NIEHS May 9, 2016 on Electrosmog and Electrohypersensitivity and “GENERATION ZAPPED OFFICIAL TRAILER”
” There are MANY symptoms and conditions that are caused or worsened by exposure and severity varies from person to person. Exposure can also hurt our pets.
The truth can set you free.
- ADD/ADHD, Autism, and Other Learning Disabilities
- Allergies, Sinus Issues and Infections
- Asthma, Coughing and Other Respiratory Issues
- Behavioral and Mood Issues, Changes, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Depression, Reduced Impulse Control
- Blood Pressure Abnormalities
- Cardiac Issues, Heart Arrhythmia, Heart Attacks, Palpitations
- Confusion, Inability to Concentrate
- Chemical Sensitivities
- Dementia, Memory Loss
- Dental Issues
- Diabetes, Blood Sugar Fluctuations and Conditions
- Diarrhea, Nausea and Other Digestive and Intestinal Issues
- Disorientation, Dizziness, Vertigo, and Balance Issues
- Endocrine and Thyroid Issues
- Flu-like Symptoms
- Food Sensitivities
- Hair Loss or Thinning
- Hearing Difficulties, Sensitivity to Noise, Ringing in Ears/Tinnitus
- Headaches, Migraines
- Hormonal Changes, Issues
- Insomnia, Changes in Sleep Habits
- Joint, Muscle, Nerve Pain and Inflammation and Conditions
- Muscular Weakness and Failure
- Nervous System Issues
- Nose Bleeds
- “Rapid Aging Syndrome”
- Sensitivity to Light
- Skin Issues, Acne, Rashes
- Seizures, Strokes
- Unexplained weight loss or gain
- Urinary Issues, Frequency, Incontinence, Infections
- Vision Issues and Poor Eye Health “