More than 40,000 citizens marched the streets of Vienna on Dec. 4th 2021 to protest a new lockdown and incoming plans to make vaccination compulsory for all in the country of Austria. As infections began to rise in Austria, its government announced they plan to implement a new lockdown and make vaccinations compulsory by Feb.…Over 40,000 Protest In Austria Against New Lockdown & Mandatory COVID Vaccination For All — The Pulse
Tag: Lockdown measures
Footage Of Protests & Rage Against Lockdowns & Mandates From Around The World | The Pulse
Mass protests against vaccine mandates and lockdown measures have grown to incredible levels around the world. Not surprisingly, they have not been televised. Tens of millions of people have been openly opposing these measures taken by governments. They are concerned that “emergency powers” governments have grasped will remain eternally, like they did after 9/11 when…Footage Of Protests & Rage Against Lockdowns & Mandates From Around The World — The Pulse
Most Diabetic, Heart Disease & Alzheimer’s Deaths Categorized As “Covid” Deaths (UK) | Collective Evolution – April 13, 2021
Dr. Carl Heneghan has an interesting view on the pandemic, not only is he a professor of evidence-based medicine at Oxford University, he also works Saturday shifts as an emergency GP. This allows him to see healthcare from both the academic perspective as well as the healthcare experience, more specifically, it allows him to see…Most Diabetic, Heart Disease & Alzheimer’s Deaths Categorized As “Covid” Deaths (UK) — Collective Evolution
Finland Withdraws COVID Measures After Law Committee Deems Them Unconstitutional | Collective Evolution
Collective Evolution | By Arjun Walia – April 3, 2021
- The Facts: The Finnish Prime Minister has withdrawn recent COVID-19 lockdown proposals because they have been deemed unconstitutional by a constitutional law committee.
- Reflect On: When things are not as black and white as government and mainstream media make them out to be, should recommendations be made instead of authoritarian mandates?
Read more: Finland Withdraws COVID Measures After Law Committee Deems Them Unconstitutional — Collective Evolution
Video: Let’s talk about it with Eva Vlaardingerbroek
By Riks | March 29, 2021
Riksstudios is proud to present Lets talk about it with Eva Vlaardingerbroek. Eva will give her takes on current subjects and issues and she wont hold back! Eva will return on a weekly basis so make sure not to miss the first episode this week here at Riks!
Lets talk about it: My first week in Sweden, March 30, 2021
This is the first show of Lets talk about it, please give some feedback on what you think about it! Eva talks about what she experienced during her first week in Sweden. Among other things about the brutal act of violence in Vetlanda where the Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven quickly dismissed the immigration link to the act even though it was an Afghan migrant who did it. And what are the differences between Sweden’s open society strategy and the lockdown strategy of the Netherlands?
Sweden once the lands of the Vikings now the land of Social Democrats.
World’s Ten Richest People See Wealth Increase By Half A Trillion Dollars Since Beginning of COVID | Collective Evolution
Collective Evolution | By Arjun Walia – March 5, 2021
- The Facts: A recent report by Oxfam is one of many to explain how the world’s wealthiest people have seen their wealth grow substantially since the beginning of the pandemic, while most others have suffered greatly as a result of the pandemic.
- Reflect On: Why is money always presented as a problem or a solution? Does humanity have the potential to move beyond such a system and thrive? Do we have solutions to our issues? Is the problem that many solutions threaten government/corporate greed/control?
Read more: World’s Ten Richest People See Wealth Increase By Half A Trillion Dollars Since Beginning of COVID — Collective Evolution
Lawsuit Filed Against Denmark PM For COVID-19 Restrictions & Killing 17 Million Minks | GreatGameIndia
GreatGameIndia – February 1, 2021
A major lawsuit has been filed against the PM of Denmark for strict COVID-19 restrictions and for killing almost 17 million minks.
Read more: Lawsuit Filed Against Denmark PM For COVID-19 Restrictions & Killing 17 Million Minks — GreatGameIndia
Media Blackout: Italian Bars & Restaurants Disobey Rules & Open Together In Civil Disobedience | Collective Evolution
Collective Evolution | By Arjun Walia – January 25, 2021
- The Facts: Thousands of restaurants appear to have opened in Italy in defiance of the country’s strict coronavirus lockdown regulations.
- Reflect On: Are governments doing the right thing? What does the data about lockdowns say? Is it causing more harm than good? Is it having any impact at all on the spread of COVID-19? What are and have been the consequences of lockdown?
Read more: Media Blackout: Italian Bars & Restaurants Disobey Rules & Open Together In Civil Disobedience — Collective Evolution
Medical Prof Explains Devastating Effects of Lockdown For A Virus With A “99.95%” Survival Rate | Collective Evolution
Collective Evolution | By Arjun Walia – January 1, 2021
The Facts: Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, MD, PhD, from the Stanford University School of Medicine wrote an article for The Hill titled “Facts, not fear, will stop the pandemic.” In it, he outlines the detrimental impact of lockdown and why it’s not necessary.
Reflect On: Why is there such a large divide between so many doctors and scientists with regards to the response to the pandemic? Why is one side constantly ridiculed and censored by Big Tech companies? Should governments have the authority to mandate lockdowns?
Read more: Medical Prof Explains Devastating Effects of Lockdown For A Virus With A “99.95%” Survival Rate — Collective Evolution
“Lockdowns Do Not Control Coronavirus” – Evidence From The US Institute For Economic Research | Collective Evolution
Collective Evolution – December 27, 2020
- The Facts: The American Institute for Economic Research recently shared some information that calls into question the effectiveness of lockdown measures for combating COVID.
- Reflect On: Are we doing more harm than the virus by implementing lockdowns? Are governments representing the will of the people and talking with independendent scientists/experts who oppose the measures being taken? Why are these experts ignored/unacknowledged?
We are currently in the “second wave” of COVID, and almost a year into the pandemic that’s seen government health authorities shut down entire countries and mandate masks as well as social distancing. Many doctors and scientists have been raising a number of concerns that completely oppose these measures that’ve been taken to combat the virus. One great examples is The Great Barrington Declaration, which I’ve written about before. It was initiated by Dr. Martin Kulldorff, professor of medicine at Harvard University, a biostatistician, and epidemiologist, Dr. Sunetra Gupta, professor at Oxford University, an epidemiologist with expertise in immunology, and Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, professor at Stanford University Medical School a physician and epidemiologist. It has an impressive list of co-signers and has also been signed by more than 50,000 doctors and scientists.
Read more: “Lockdowns Do Not Control Coronavirus” – Evidence From The US Institute For Economic Research — Collective Evolution
You must be logged in to post a comment.