(NaturalHealth365) Air pollution is a growing health threat, especially in urban areas. In fact, the World Health Organization states that there are ‘4.2 million deaths – every year – as a result of outdoor air pollution.’ But, most people don’t hear about how micronutrients can help minimize health risks.
Geoengineering, also known as climate engineering, is a controversial subject. Though many people dismiss it as nothing more than a conspiracy theory, there are many others who vehemently insist that governmental and other organizations are actively involved in attempts to manipulate the weather.
An 81-year-old man, who has not yet been identified, managed to shrink his tumors in half after being diagnosed with lung cancer and refusing traditional cancer treatment such as chemotherapy and radiation.
The man, who previously smoked around 18 cigarettes per day but quit 45 years ago, repeatedly refused medical treatments offered by doctors after being diagnosed with adenocarcinoma of the lung, opted to take cannabidiol (CBD) oil instead. After three months of almost daily use, scans of the man’s lungs showed that, not only did the tumors reduce in size by half, but the progression of the disease was completely reversed. Read more
Alex Pietrowski, Staff Writer
In 2018, a headline for an article in The Economist succinctly captured the paradox that is the global cancer industry: “Cancer is a Curse, but Also a Growth Market for Investors.” Cancer’s definitely a curse, that’s for sure, but cancer drugs, with chemotherapy drugs taking up the lion’s share, are on pace to become a $200 billion industry in the next few years, up from $100 billion in 2015.
This is serious growth, and forecasts see global cancer rates exploding in coming years. An investor’s dream, but the reality of cancer treatment is that patients are often unaware of the mortal risks of cancer drugs, especially chemotherapy. In 2017, we reported on a study from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in New York, indicating that chemotherapy often causes cancer to become more aggressive, and can cause tumors to spread…Read more & video: “Alternative Cancer Cures Exist and Have Been Suppressed – Kimberly Carter Gamble” (1:34)
Health and wellness giant Johnson & Johnson knew that their products caused cancer and chose to keep that information secret while manipulating research and regulations to protect the company. Executives allowed consumers to become ill and die, even going so far as to lie in court, in order to protect the company’s reputation and bottom…Read more
December 4th, 2018 By Sayer Ji Contributing writer for Wake Up World Cannabis contains a compound that may kill brain cancers that chemotherapy and radiation can’t touch, so why isn’t it being used today? In recent years, we’ve focused heavily on educating our readers about the still relatively unknown role that cancer stem cells play in cancer, both in…..Read more & Video: “The Power of RAW cannabis”
- In 2015, the IARC classified glyphosate as a probable human carcinogen based on limited evidence showing it can cause Non-Hodgkin lymphoma and lung cancer in humans, and convincing evidence linking it to cancer in animals
- Recent research by the respected Ramazzini Institute shows daily ingestion of glyphosate at the EPA’s acceptable daily dietary exposure level alters sexual development in rats, alters the intestinal microbiome, and has genotoxic effects
- Recent tests by the U.S. National Toxicology Program reveal the Roundup formula is far more toxic than glyphosate alone, and is lethal to human cells
- An estimated 4,000 individuals have filed lawsuits against Monsanto, claiming Roundup caused their Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The first cancer patient to get his day in court is Dewayne “Lee” Johnson, who used Roundup extensively in his work as a groundskeeper
- Bayer seems to be betting on its ability to rehabilitate Monsanto’s products’ reputation simply by ditching the Monsanto name, but worldwide, the fight against Monsanto is now turning toward Bayer as its successor
By Dr. Mercola
Read more at: Mercola.com