There are about 8,700 lawsuits pending against Monsanto, by people who allege that exposure to Roundup weedkiller is responsible for their cancer. Most of the people behind these lawsuits have stories not unlike the one told by Dewayne Johnson, during his landmark jury trial which resulted in a unanimous decision against Monsanto.Like Johnson, many of these……Read more
(Natural News) If you’ve ever doubted whether organic food is worth the higher price tag, a study that was recently published in JAMA Internal Medicine should put your concerns to rest. In the study, French researchers showed that people who consume organic food have a 25% lower risk of cancer. The study, which was carried…..Read more
October 26th, 2018 By Dr. Joseph Mercola Contributing writer for Wake Up World Known as “the Monsanto papers”, the evidence presented in legal cases against Monsanto includes email correspondence and corporate documents that create a comprehensive narrative of the corporation’s malfeasance and collusion with U.S. regulatory agencies. The Australian documentary, “The Monsanto Papers” (featured below), reveals the…..Read more & video: “The Monsanto Papers Documentary”
Alex Pietrowski, Staff Writer Waking Times Global populations of bees and pollinator insects are being decimated at an alarming rate, and in recent years we’ve learned that use of neonicotinoid pesticides are largely to blame. But, as researchers are now confirming, the most used (and overused) herbicide in the world, Monsanto’s glyphosate, is also causing serious…Read more
September 19th, 2018 By Dr. Joseph Mercola Contributing writer for Wake Up World Lead Trial Counsel Reveals Evidence That Led to Historic Win Against Monsanto Last month, a jury ruled in favor of plaintiff Dewayne Johnson1,2,3,4,5 in a truly historic case against Monsanto. Mr. Johnson — the first of over 8,000 cases pending against the infamous chemical company which….Read more & Video: “Historic Win Against Monsanto!”
ATTN: ALL Lymphoma Cancer Victims
Monsanto Roundup (glyphosate) Weed Killer Has Been Designated as a Probable Human Carcinogen by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Farmers, farm workers, landscapers and gardeners who use Roundup or other glyphosate products are at risk for developing non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and other forms of cancer.
Consumers across the United States who have been diagnosed with cancer due to Roundup or glyphosate herbicide exposure are making the decision to file a Roundup lawsuit.
If you have been diagnosed with non-Hodgkin Lymphoma after being exposed to Roundup weed killer and would like more information about whether you might have a potential Roundup lawsuit, please contact a personal injury attorney at Baum, Hedlund, Aristei & Goldman by filling out the contact form below.
Credit: Operation Disclosure
- In 2015, the IARC classified glyphosate as a probable human carcinogen based on limited evidence showing it can cause Non-Hodgkin lymphoma and lung cancer in humans, and convincing evidence linking it to cancer in animals
- Recent research by the respected Ramazzini Institute shows daily ingestion of glyphosate at the EPA’s acceptable daily dietary exposure level alters sexual development in rats, alters the intestinal microbiome, and has genotoxic effects
- Recent tests by the U.S. National Toxicology Program reveal the Roundup formula is far more toxic than glyphosate alone, and is lethal to human cells
- An estimated 4,000 individuals have filed lawsuits against Monsanto, claiming Roundup caused their Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The first cancer patient to get his day in court is Dewayne “Lee” Johnson, who used Roundup extensively in his work as a groundskeeper
- Bayer seems to be betting on its ability to rehabilitate Monsanto’s products’ reputation simply by ditching the Monsanto name, but worldwide, the fight against Monsanto is now turning toward Bayer as its successor
By Dr. Mercola
Read more at: Mercola.com