Alex Pietrowski, Staff Writer Waking Times Global populations of bees and pollinator insects are being decimated at an alarming rate, and in recent years we’ve learned that use of neonicotinoid pesticides are largely to blame. But, as researchers are now confirming, the most used (and overused) herbicide in the world, Monsanto’s glyphosate, is also causing serious…Read more
via Confirmed: Monsanto’s Glyphosate is Killing Bees, Disrupting the Gut Microbiome — Waking Times
September 19th, 2018 By Dr. Joseph Mercola Contributing writer for Wake Up World Lead Trial Counsel Reveals Evidence That Led to Historic Win Against Monsanto Last month, a jury ruled in favor of plaintiff Dewayne Johnson1,2,3,4,5 in a truly historic case against Monsanto. Mr. Johnson — the first of over 8,000 cases pending against the infamous chemical company which….Read more & Video: “Historic Win Against Monsanto!”
via Glyphosate is Clearly Carcinogenic – and Monsanto Hid The Evidence — Wake Up World
ATTN: ALL Lymphoma Cancer Victims
Monsanto Roundup (glyphosate) Weed Killer Has Been Designated as a Probable Human Carcinogen by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Farmers, farm workers, landscapers and gardeners who use Roundup or other glyphosate products are at risk for developing non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and other forms of cancer.
Consumers across the United States who have been diagnosed with cancer due to Roundup or glyphosate herbicide exposure are making the decision to file a Roundup lawsuit.
If you have been diagnosed with non-Hodgkin Lymphoma after being exposed to Roundup weed killer and would like more information about whether you might have a potential Roundup lawsuit, please contact a personal injury attorney at Baum, Hedlund, Aristei & Goldman by filling out the contact form below.
Visit NOW: https://RoundUpCase.com
Credit: Operation Disclosure
- In 2015, the IARC classified glyphosate as a probable human carcinogen based on limited evidence showing it can cause Non-Hodgkin lymphoma and lung cancer in humans, and convincing evidence linking it to cancer in animals
- Recent research by the respected Ramazzini Institute shows daily ingestion of glyphosate at the EPA’s acceptable daily dietary exposure level alters sexual development in rats, alters the intestinal microbiome, and has genotoxic effects
- Recent tests by the U.S. National Toxicology Program reveal the Roundup formula is far more toxic than glyphosate alone, and is lethal to human cells
- An estimated 4,000 individuals have filed lawsuits against Monsanto, claiming Roundup caused their Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The first cancer patient to get his day in court is Dewayne “Lee” Johnson, who used Roundup extensively in his work as a groundskeeper
- Bayer seems to be betting on its ability to rehabilitate Monsanto’s products’ reputation simply by ditching the Monsanto name, but worldwide, the fight against Monsanto is now turning toward Bayer as its successor
By Dr. Mercola
Read more at: Mercola.com
Hundreds of lawsuits against Monsanto for personal injury and wrongful death are moving forward, after scientific analysis was heard in court, detailing Roundup’s carcinogenicity. Expert opinion on Roundup’s glyphosate toxicity could be allowed at trial against Monsanto, pending the judge’s final decision. The first trial in the Roundup litigation is set for June 18, 2018, in the Superior….Read more
via Lawsuits Against Monsanto are Moving Forward — Era of Light
Documents that have come to light recently show that Monsanto continued to make and sell polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) for eight years after they knew that they were hazardous to the environment and human health. The firm was already exposed for this practice when internal documents were digitized and posted as part of the Poison Papers….Read more
via Incriminating Documents Reveal Monsanto Knew They Were Poisoning The Environment With Their PCBs — The Daily Sheeple
(Natural News) The agri giant Monsanto, commonly known as the world’s most evil corporation, is now offering farmers cash in a desperate bid to distribute its XtendiMax with VaporGrip dicamba-based weed killer product. Reuters is reporting that Monsanto will be offering farmers refunds of over half the cost of the product in 2018, if they…Read more
via Monsanto now offering CASH to farmers if they will use its toxic “dicamba” agricultural chemical — NaturalNews.com