The Pulse | By ARJUN WALIA – OCTOBER 18, 2021
- The Facts:
- Nebraska’s Attorney General’s office has ruled that physicians who prescribe ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine in the state to treat or prevent COVID in patients will not face legal action.
- Doctors must get informed consent from their patients.
- Many doctors and scientists around the world have alleged they treated COVID patients successfully with ivermectin and HCQ.
- Mainstream media and health authorities maintain that it has no value when it comes to COVID.
- Reflect On:
- Why has there been such resistance to allowing physicians to use a safe treatment for COVID-19?
- How many lives could wide-scale treatment have saved?