Syria has been reeling under a civil war since 2011 and it has resulted in one of the worst humanitarian crises in the current world. The Syrian Civil War has nearly 14 million residents of the country either as international refugees or have been internally displaced, reports the United Nations. →
by: True Activist
Australia intends to plant 1 billion new trees by 2050 as part of their climate change regulations in the Paris Agreement. The government says that with this plan, they can eliminate 18 million tonnes of greenhouse gases in the country by 2030. Trees naturally counter carbon emissions because of the conversion of carbon dioxide through photosynthesis, as well as provide timber and wood fibre which are well used natural sources.
Instead of fading away after his NFL career ended, the former linebacker helped to develop the country’s first solar city that will house up to 50,000 people. The post Fmr NFL Star Has Created the ‘City of the Future’—First Completely Solar-Powered Town in America appeared first on The Free Thought Project……..Read more & short video
The sun is a big burning ball of fire and thus, energy. Really, everything is energy. We already know that it is the light and warmth of the sun that gives life to every living thing on this planet. We have already seen an example of how the sun’s energy can be utilized to create….Read more
CHEMTRAILS or Geoengineering
Patents for spraying the atmosphere:
Extensive List of Patents
United States Patent and Trademark Office since late 1800’s to the present!
- 0462795 – July 16, 1891 – Method Of Producing Rain-Fall
- 1103490 – August 6, 1913 – Rain-Maker
- 1225521 – September 4, 1915 – Protecting From Poisonous Gas In Warfare
- 1338343 – April 27, 1920 – Process And Apparatus For The Production of Intense Artificial Clouds, Fogs, or Mists
- 1619183 – March 1, 1927 – Process of Producing Smoke Clouds From Moving Aircraft
- 1665267 – April 10, 1928 – Process of Producing Artificial Fogs
- 1892132 – December 27, 1932 – Atomizing Attachment For Airplane Engine Exhausts
- 1928963 – October 3, 1933 – Electrical System And Method
- 1957075 – May 1, 1934 – Airplane Spray Equipment
- 2097581 – November 2, 1937 – Electric Stream Generator – Referenced in 3990987
- 2409201 – October 15, 1946 – Smoke Producing Mixture
- 2476171 – July 18, 1945 – Smoke Screen Generator
- 2480967 – September 6, 1949 – Aerial Discharge Device
- 2550324 – April 24, 1951 – Process For Controlling Weather
- 2582678 – June 15, 1952 – Material Disseminating Apparatus For Airplanes
More at: Operation Disclosure
Chemtrail Proofs: https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/
Questions and Answers about Geoengineering
·What Is Geoengineering?
·Health Consequences Of Geoengineering
· Is There Proof That Geoengineering Has Already Been Deployed?
·Why Are They Geoengineering?
· Can the Government Legally Conduct Geoengineering? Why Would Those In Power Do This To Themselves?
·Why Haven’t Scientists Come Forward?
·Who Is Behind Global Geoengineering?
·Environmental Consequences Of Geoengineering
·Why Are The Environmentalists Not Speaking Out?
What Is GeoengineeringWatch.org?
·Why Is The EPA Not Speaking Out?
·What Can We Do To Expose And Halt Geoengineering
Geoengineering covers Health issues we talk about!
· Chemtrails are global covert operation for total control, detecting UFOs
· “Chemtrails” — How They Affect You and What You Can Do
Other ONGOING Crimes Against Humanity
- Contaminated poison foods
- Federal Reserve Bank
- International Red Cross
- Clinton Foundation
- Big Pharma
- CFR, Trilateral Commission and Bilderbergers
- There are more on the list worldwide!
For the same reason that the conventional energy industry has not harnessed the full potential of solar energy (its free!), sunlight and its indispensable byproduct in our skin: vitamin D, represents a serious threat to the medical establishment, whose questionable and aggressive promotion of vaccination and drug-based strategies in place of inexpensive, safe and effective…Read more
(Natural News) According to a report from EcoWatch.com, more than 100 cities around the world now rely on renewable energy for 70 percent of their electricity needs. Data from research by the non-profit group CDP has confirmed that over 100 cities worldwide receive about 70 percent of their electricity from renewable sources like geothermal, hydropower, solar, and wind. This is a…..Read more