(NaturalHealth365) Quaker Oats and their parent company PepsiCo have recently been sued for not disclosing that 17 of their food products are contaminated. What’s the problem? These products contain troubling levels of glyphosate, the world’s most widely used weed killing herbicide ingredient. The company says its products are ‘healthy,’ but would any rational person really…Read more
October 26th, 2018 By Dr. Joseph Mercola Contributing writer for Wake Up World Known as “the Monsanto papers”, the evidence presented in legal cases against Monsanto includes email correspondence and corporate documents that create a comprehensive narrative of the corporation’s malfeasance and collusion with U.S. regulatory agencies. The Australian documentary, “The Monsanto Papers” (featured below), reveals the…..Read more & video: “The Monsanto Papers Documentary”
ATTN: ALL Lymphoma Cancer Victims
Monsanto Roundup (glyphosate) Weed Killer Has Been Designated as a Probable Human Carcinogen by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Farmers, farm workers, landscapers and gardeners who use Roundup or other glyphosate products are at risk for developing non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and other forms of cancer.
Consumers across the United States who have been diagnosed with cancer due to Roundup or glyphosate herbicide exposure are making the decision to file a Roundup lawsuit.
If you have been diagnosed with non-Hodgkin Lymphoma after being exposed to Roundup weed killer and would like more information about whether you might have a potential Roundup lawsuit, please contact a personal injury attorney at Baum, Hedlund, Aristei & Goldman by filling out the contact form below.
Credit: Operation Disclosure
- In 2015, the IARC classified glyphosate as a probable human carcinogen based on limited evidence showing it can cause Non-Hodgkin lymphoma and lung cancer in humans, and convincing evidence linking it to cancer in animals
- Recent research by the respected Ramazzini Institute shows daily ingestion of glyphosate at the EPA’s acceptable daily dietary exposure level alters sexual development in rats, alters the intestinal microbiome, and has genotoxic effects
- Recent tests by the U.S. National Toxicology Program reveal the Roundup formula is far more toxic than glyphosate alone, and is lethal to human cells
- An estimated 4,000 individuals have filed lawsuits against Monsanto, claiming Roundup caused their Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The first cancer patient to get his day in court is Dewayne “Lee” Johnson, who used Roundup extensively in his work as a groundskeeper
- Bayer seems to be betting on its ability to rehabilitate Monsanto’s products’ reputation simply by ditching the Monsanto name, but worldwide, the fight against Monsanto is now turning toward Bayer as its successor
By Dr. Mercola
Read more at: Mercola.com
(Natural News) The agri giant Monsanto, commonly known as the world’s most evil corporation, is now offering farmers cash in a desperate bid to distribute its XtendiMax with VaporGrip dicamba-based weed killer product. Reuters is reporting that Monsanto will be offering farmers refunds of over half the cost of the product in 2018, if they…Read more
By Dr. Stephanie Seneff, a Senior Research Scientist at MIT, printed here with permission from The World Mercury Project. Glyphosate, often sold under the brand name “Roundup,” is the most widely used weed killer in the U.S. Glyphosate is a “non-selective herbicide,” which means it kills many plants, not just weeds. It kills them by interfering…
The world’s food supply has changed drastically. It is almost certain that lurking in any given household are products that in previous generations would not have passed for food. The problem has gone beyond food additives and contamination as corporations are allowed to create “food” in a lab using things nature never intended us to…
(Natural News) In a significant victory for consumer safety — and a devastating blow to Monsanto — California’s Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) has declared that glyphosate weed killer is a known, cancer-causing carcinogen that will be added to the scope of Proposition 65. Glyphosate weed killer, also sold under the Roundup brand…