(Natural News) If you’re still eating processed foods, the latest study in the British Medical Journal should be enough to steer you away from this dangerous habit. That’s because French researchers have found that the skyrocketing rates of cancer deaths can be pinned on the popularity of processed foods like sodas, sugary cereals, and ready-made….Read more
Video Transcript: The Safest Estrogen Foods for Reducing Breast Cancer Risk Ty Bollinger: Talk about estrogens in food. Soy has what is called phytoestrogens, right? Dr. Desaulniers: Right? Ty Bollinger: Talk about plant estrogens. Dr. Desaulniers: Okay. Food has been around since we’ve been around. Plant estrogens do not act like aggressive estrogens. They are very…Video & transcript
February 08, 2018 by: Ralph Flores
(Natural News) Researchers have discovered a mechanism that explains how reducing sugar can cause cancer cells to die. The study, which was published in the online journal Science Signaling, presented a novel cell death pathway through introducing how depriving cancer cells of sugar can trigger a reaction that causes them to die.
- This research builds on earlier scientific literature that indicates that cancer cells that quickly multiply need higher levels of sugar than normal cells.
- In the study, researchers found out that in certain cancer cells, the presence of low levels of sugar that are insufficient for providing energy may be used as a method to enhance the survivability of the cells.
- They also found out that when cancer cells are deprived of sugar, this causes a reaction across the cancer cell membrane and leads to an increased intake of calcium ions into the cells, which causes them to die ultimately.
- The team believes that this approach can be used in unique approaches to treating cancer. Initial tests in the study showed that depriving cancer cells of sugar and increasing the body’s calcium levels managed to destroy cancer cells while leaving the healthy ones unharmed.
- Also, only certain types of cancer cells were noted to have lost the capacity to maintain intercellular sugar levels after the treatment. Researchers believe that this only applies to cells which are sensitive to sugar deprivation.
The team plans to conduct further research to create possible treatment procedures from this approach in the future.
Lee HY, Itahana Y, Schuechner S, Fukuda M, Je HS, Ogris E, Virshup DM, Itahana K. CA2-DEPENDENT DEMETHYLATION OF PHOSPHATASE PP2AC PROMOTES GLUCOSE DEPRIVATION-INDUCED CELL DEATH INDEPENDENTLY OF INHIBITING GLYCOLYSIS. Science Signaling. 2018;11(512). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1126/scisignal.aam7893
Source: Natural News
Anytime a peer-reviewed publication reveals something startling that could literally shut down an entire industry, it seems to be retracted. This is a big problem, and perhaps the biggest when it comes to medical science, with multiple doctors, professors and scientists coming forward in abundance to stress the fact that more than half of all…Read more & video – interview
Heather Callaghan, GuestWaking Times Another UK patient is turning heads with another amazing testimony regarding their use of cannabis oil, or, CBD oil, which does not contain the psychoactive compounds that get you “high.” Daily Mail reports: A mother-of-two claims she has cured her aggressive breast cancer by taking one drop of cannabis oil every day.…Read more
Published on Jan 23, 2018
Video Transcript: Does Aspartame Cause Cancer? Dr. Blaylock: Aspartame has been studied for a long time. What a researcher did, he said, “I’m going to look at all the research that’s been done. Those that are sponsored by the makers of aspartame versus independent studies.” What he found, virtually, all the independent studies found harmful…Video & Video Transcript