Alex Pietrowski, Staff Writer Waking Times Monsanto is receiving considerable global backlash after the agrochemical and seed giant was found guilty of malice and of covering the fact that their flagship product can cause cancer. At issue is glyphosate, the active chemical ingredient in Monsanto’s Roundup and Ranger herbicides. For years, evidence has been mounting that….Read more
via The List of Products and Foods that Have Tested Positive for Monsanto’s Carcinogenic Glyphosate — Waking Times
ATTN: ALL Lymphoma Cancer Victims
Monsanto Roundup (glyphosate) Weed Killer Has Been Designated as a Probable Human Carcinogen by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Farmers, farm workers, landscapers and gardeners who use Roundup or other glyphosate products are at risk for developing non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and other forms of cancer.
Consumers across the United States who have been diagnosed with cancer due to Roundup or glyphosate herbicide exposure are making the decision to file a Roundup lawsuit.
If you have been diagnosed with non-Hodgkin Lymphoma after being exposed to Roundup weed killer and would like more information about whether you might have a potential Roundup lawsuit, please contact a personal injury attorney at Baum, Hedlund, Aristei & Goldman by filling out the contact form below.
Visit NOW: https://RoundUpCase.com
Credit: Operation Disclosure
For years we’ve (Collective Evolution) have been writing about Monsanto’s Roundup herbicide, among other products of theirs, and how it is causing cancer and other fatal diseases worldwide. We’ve presented the science, and countless publications and scientists from all over the world have been making this clear for years. The science is overwhelming, as well….Read more
via Monsanto Forced To Dish Out $289 Million For Lying To The World About Cancer & Glyphosate — Collective Evolution
En domstol i San Francisco anser det bevisat att det glyfosatbaserade bekämpningsmedlet Roundup av Monsanto är orsak till Dewayne ”Lee” Johnsons cancer. Företaget döms att betala sammanlagt 289,2 miljoner dollar i kompensation och skadestånd för att inte varnat konsumenter att Roundup ger cancer. Lee Johnson är en av 4000 amerikaner som stämt Monsanto för koppling….Läs mera
via Bevisat att Roundup ger cancer – domstol dömer Monsanto att betala 289 miljoner dollar i skadestånd — VAKEN.se
(Natural News) Environmental attorney Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has filed the first of what he termed “several thousand” lawsuits against agri-giant Monsanto, alleging that its widely-used herbicide Roundup causes non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Jurors in San Francisco heard hours of scientific data about the chemical’s link to the disease, which has a high survival rate after five years, but which can cause others to become terminally ill.
Read more at: Natural News
(Natural News) Monsanto’s atrocious acts were bound to catch up with them some time — and it is beginning to look like that time has finally come. Recently revealed documents prove that Monsanto knowingly sold banned toxic chemicals for years after confirming their catastrophic risks to the environment and human health. Bill Sherman, the assistant attorney general for Washington…Read more
via DAMNING EVIDENCE: Revealed documents prove that Monsanto deliberately sold banned chemicals for years despite knowing their health risks — NaturalNews.com
- In 2015, the IARC classified glyphosate as a probable human carcinogen based on limited evidence showing it can cause Non-Hodgkin lymphoma and lung cancer in humans, and convincing evidence linking it to cancer in animals
- Recent research by the respected Ramazzini Institute shows daily ingestion of glyphosate at the EPA’s acceptable daily dietary exposure level alters sexual development in rats, alters the intestinal microbiome, and has genotoxic effects
- Recent tests by the U.S. National Toxicology Program reveal the Roundup formula is far more toxic than glyphosate alone, and is lethal to human cells
- An estimated 4,000 individuals have filed lawsuits against Monsanto, claiming Roundup caused their Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The first cancer patient to get his day in court is Dewayne “Lee” Johnson, who used Roundup extensively in his work as a groundskeeper
- Bayer seems to be betting on its ability to rehabilitate Monsanto’s products’ reputation simply by ditching the Monsanto name, but worldwide, the fight against Monsanto is now turning toward Bayer as its successor
By Dr. Mercola
Read more at: Mercola.com