(Natural News) The next time you reach for that fresh-looking apple on the shelf of your grocer, you should reconsider taking a bite out of it lest you poison yourself. An article in Natural Health 365 warned that a nasty chemical covers four out of every five apples that were grown through conventional, non-organic means….Read more
Heather Callaghan, Contributor Waking Times In 2016, France’s National Assembly voted to totally ban the bee-killing pesticides known as neonicotinoids by September 2018. Now, the time has come to make good on that plan, the country announced on Saturday. While farmers are incensed by this move, beekeepers are even angrier. Earlier this summer, Parisian beekeepers staged a bee funeral to really…..Read more
(Natural News) It’s quite simple: About 87 percent of all flowering plants are pollinated by animals, and this includes 70 percent of the planet’s most produced food crops. Bees alone are responsible for pollinating one in every three bites of food we eat. Without pollinators like bees, birds and bats, we would be faced with…..Read more
For years we’ve (Collective Evolution) have been writing about Monsanto’s Roundup herbicide, among other products of theirs, and how it is causing cancer and other fatal diseases worldwide. We’ve presented the science, and countless publications and scientists from all over the world have been making this clear for years. The science is overwhelming, as well….Read more
In our society, we often correlate legality with safety. We use household products, spray pesticides, and religiously consume drugs such as ritalin, adderall, oxycontin, and prozac.We consume all of this, but how many know who made the drugs, and where the corporations came from? Who produces the chemicals we trust on a daily basis?These 13….Read more & video: Toddlers on Amphetamine: History of Big Pharma and the Major Players (Full Documentary)
(Natural News) Environmental attorney Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has filed the first of what he termed “several thousand” lawsuits against agri-giant Monsanto, alleging that its widely-used herbicide Roundup causes non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
Jurors in San Francisco heard hours of scientific data about the chemical’s link to the disease, which has a high survival rate after five years, but which can cause others to become terminally ill.
Read more at: Natural News
- In 2015, the IARC classified glyphosate as a probable human carcinogen based on limited evidence showing it can cause Non-Hodgkin lymphoma and lung cancer in humans, and convincing evidence linking it to cancer in animals
- Recent research by the respected Ramazzini Institute shows daily ingestion of glyphosate at the EPA’s acceptable daily dietary exposure level alters sexual development in rats, alters the intestinal microbiome, and has genotoxic effects
- Recent tests by the U.S. National Toxicology Program reveal the Roundup formula is far more toxic than glyphosate alone, and is lethal to human cells
- An estimated 4,000 individuals have filed lawsuits against Monsanto, claiming Roundup caused their Non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The first cancer patient to get his day in court is Dewayne “Lee” Johnson, who used Roundup extensively in his work as a groundskeeper
- Bayer seems to be betting on its ability to rehabilitate Monsanto’s products’ reputation simply by ditching the Monsanto name, but worldwide, the fight against Monsanto is now turning toward Bayer as its successor
By Dr. Mercola
Read more at: Mercola.com